We are hiring - Designer / Socials Coordinator
Award-winning production company Academy Films is looking for a Designer & Socials Coordinator to join our team! If you are a designer with a love of film and social media then we want to hear from you.
You will work alongside the in-house team in running the social channels, creating assets and scheduling content and staying up to date with the latest trends in social media. As well as this you will work with our Producers and roster of Directors in designing treatments and image research, with room to explore ad hoc design tasks across digital & print. This is a diverse role with lots of autonomy, bringing graphic design, treatment design and social media management together.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create assets for social media channels and share new work from our roster.
- Scheduling and planning Socials calendars.
- Curating website content
- Working alongside directors to design treatment layouts and assist in image research.
- Liaising & overseeing runners on Treatments and Socials.
- Working on ad hoc digital and print outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
- Higher Educational or industry background in Graphic Design is essential.
- Solid Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro).
- A love of typography and editorial design for print and digital media.
- Passion for Commercials, Music videos, Films and Photography.
- Excellent Time management.
- Experience in scheduling software such as Facebook Creators Studio.
- Experience/knowledge using Google Drive programs, Dropbox.
Competitive rates based on experience.
Academy Films is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your Portfolio, Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
The Application Deadline is the 4th of January 2022.