We Are Hiring - Junior Stills Producer / Photography Rep
Award-winning production company Academy Films is looking for a Junior stills Producer / Photography rep to join our team! If you are a graduate with a love of Photography and production then we want to hear from you.
You will work alongside the head of Photography, working across commercial and editorial projects, bidding and pitching on stills as well as taking productions from award to delivery stages.
As well as this you will work with our Producers on integrated projects and our roster of Photographer's closely, as well as contributing to our Photography zine and assisting with future exhibitions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside photographers to bid and produce small shoots
- Attend and assist Photography folio meetings
- Building relationships with agencies, crews and photographers
- Helping overall organisation of the department
- Curating website content with Head of Photography
Skills and Experience:
- Higher Educational or industry background in Photography or production
- Passion for Photography and the industry
- Driven and motivated
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience/knowledge using Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive programs, Dropbox.
Academy Films is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your Portfolio, Cover Letter and CV to Charlotte.email@example.com
The Application Deadline is the 18th March 2022.