WE ARE HIRING – Senior Photography Agent
Award winning production company Academy Films are looking for a new Senior Photography agent to join their stills team. Academy is a production company in central London producing industry acclaimed stills, television commercials, music videos, fashion films & feature films.
Hours: 09:30am – 06:30pm
Academy operate a “work from the office” policy. We are based in central London near Tottenham Court road.
£45,000 Send applications to: email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guidance and development of artists. Helping the artists understand the industry and building on their current skills. This includes the creation of portfolios, feeding back on the artists’ work; keeping in touch with artists regularly; managing artists' diaries and helping photographer’s to interpret briefs
- Photography sales and commissions
- Negotiating fees
- Dealing with copyrights, licensing and usage.
- Regular outreach
- Working closely with the Head of Photography within the department.
- Finding and securing new photographic talent
Skills & Experience/Requirements:
- At least 3 Years previous experience as a photography agent with a proven track record of high value commissions and an enviable contacts book across both commercial and editorial.
- Experience of liaising directly with clients to receive briefs, and negotiate terms.
- The initiative to take on and learn new tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Highly organised and able to pivot between daily deadlines and longer-term projects
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to develop solutions to a changing brief
- A passion for driving change and creating opportunities for underrepresented talent.
Start date: TBC